Communicate More Clearly, Effectively, and Efficiently
Do you have any of these frustrations when working with others?
- People don't fully understand your concerns.
- People push you for action before you've had time to evaluate the situation.
- You get told that you're “too negative.”
- You see what can go wrong and others don't see or acknowledge the problem.
If you answered yes to even one of these challenges, we have good news. You can:
- Make your point so that others understand it better.
- Convey your ideas so that others embrace and act on them.
- Make sense of what others say and do.
- Create clarity even when others are quick to judge without facts.
Communicate more clearly, effectively, and efficiently…
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For Stronger Connection
Your DISC assessment report puts you one step ahead in becoming a more effective communicator. With your assessment results you gain great insights, techniques, and strategies you can use to better understand your natural communication and behavioral style. Using those insights, you can communicate with others better.
And … knowing yourself is only the first step.
You can use the DISC model to communicate more clearly when you adapt your communication approach to better fit another person's style. Adjust your words and actions, and you will convey your ideas and insights more clearly and efficiently. Do this, and other people will better understand your perspectives and concerns.
Is there anyone you simply don't get?
Do you know someone who does things so differently from you that you find it hard to relate to him or her?
The DISC model is a useful and effective map for understanding human behavior — when you know how to apply it. To use it fully, you must know yourself AND the DISC style(s) of the people around you. Then, use that awareness to tailor your communication accordingly.
That's why we created the Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate video series.
This program gives you practical videos and informative learning materials tailored to your style to help you better apply your assessment results. With this program, you get techniques, tips, and information you can use to adapt your communication style.
You'll get an in-depth look at how your communication style best works with every other style.
You'll also learn these four critical steps to create greater clarity in all your interactions with others:
- Understand the DISC model (Consider it as a “map” on human behavior.)
- Understand your style (Find your position on the map.)
- Understand the other person's style (Determine the destination for a trip from YOUR location to HIS/HER location.)
- Adjust your words, behaviors, and tone to best fit how they receive information. (It's like charting a route on the map.)
With your DISC assessment and report, you gained insight into the first three steps of the process. With this learning package, you get useful information you can use to take the fourth critical step…
Clarify your perspective and create greater understanding by adjusting your words, behaviors, and tone to best fit how they receive information.
You'll also learn:
- Specific ways to change your communication approaches so that you can communicate more clearly and effectively.
- Insights into how to become a better communicator and presenter based on your behavioral style.
- What you can do and say to put your best foot forward with all kinds of people.
- How to work with your strengths and make adjustments for your blind spots.
If you're ready to fully understand your personal style, begin taking positive, intentional actions that increase your communication effectiveness, and stop wasting time deciphering the meaning behind other people's messages, then this training package is the best personal investment you've made ALL YEAR.
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For More Clarity (Cautious)
If you have Cautious (high-C) traits, this learning package will give you the information you need to create more clarity and understanding in you communications and interactions with others. For just $149, you'll get both a DVD with informational videos and a printed reference guide packed with practical and useful tips and suggestions.
We are confident that you will find great value in the Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate training package. We have been working hard for many months to assemble the right resources and information to make this training resource useful, thorough, and easy to use. We believe in the product. We personally use the product, and we are happy with our results. And we are not you. If you are unhappy with the training package, we will happily refund your full purchase price.