Get Faster, Better Results When You Interact with Others
Do you have any of the following challenges when working with others?
- Other people don't move fast enough or have the sense of urgency for results that you have.
- People think you're angry when you're passionate about a topic.
- People withdraw from you or “shutdown” during a conversation.
- You get told that you're “too aggressive.”
If you answered yes to even one of these challenges, we have good news. You can:
- Take charge of issues to resolve them more quickly.
- Control the situation to get your message heard.
- Say what you have to say so other people know what action to take.
- Achieve victory with your communication skills.
Get better, faster results from your communications by…
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For Better Results
Your DISC assessment report puts you one step ahead in becoming a more effective communicator. With your assessment results you gain powerful insights and strategies you can use to better understand your natural communication and behavioral style. Using those insights, you can communicate with others better.
And … knowing yourself is only the first step.
You get better results from the DISC model when you use it to adapt your communication approach to better fit another person's style. Adjust your words and actions, and you will get faster, better results when you work with others. Do this, and other people will know what actions you want them to take.
Is there anyone you simply don't get?
Do you know someone who does things so differently from you that you find it hard to relate to him or her?
The DISC model is a useful and effective map for understanding human behavior — when you know how to apply it. To use it fully, you must know yourself AND the DISC style(s) of the people around you. Then, use that awareness to tailor your communication accordingly.
That's why we created the Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate video series.
This program gives you practical videos and actionable learning materials tailored to your style to help you better apply your assessment results. With this program, you get specific and actionable techniques for adapting your communication style.
You'll get an in-depth look at how your communication style best works with every other style.
You'll also learn these four critical steps to get better results from your interactions with others:
- Understand the DISC model (Consider it as a “map” on human behavior.)
- Understand your style (Find your position on the map.)
- Understand the other person's style (Determine the destination for a trip from YOUR location to HIS/HER location.)
- Adjust your words, behaviors, and tone to best fit how they receive information. (It's like charting a route on the map.)
With your DISC assessment and report, you gained insight into the first three steps of the process. With this learning package, you get powerful insights to help you achieve the fourth critical step…
Solve problems, achieve results, and create action by adjusting your words, behaviors, and tone to best fit how others receive information.
You'll also learn:
- Specific ways to change your communication approaches so that you can work with others in better ways.
- Insights into how to become a better communicator and presenter based on your behavioral style.
- What you can do and say to put your best foot forward with all kinds of people.
- How to work with your strengths and make adjustments for your blind spots.
If you're ready to fully understand your personal style, begin taking positive, intentional actions that increase your communication effectiveness, and stop wasting time deciphering the meaning behind other people's messages, then this training package is the best personal investment you've made ALL YEAR.
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For Better Results (Dominant)
If you have Dominant (high-D) traits, this package will give you the insights you need you need to get better results from your communications and interactions with others. For just $149, you'll get both a DVD with informational videos and a printed reference guide.
We are confident that you will find great value in the Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate training package. We have been working hard for many months to assemble the right resources and information to make this training resource useful, thorough, and easy to use. We believe in the product. We personally use the product, and we are happy with our results. And we are not you. If you are unhappy with the training package, we will happily refund your full purchase price.