Build Your Influence And Connect With Others Faster
Do you have any of these challenges?
- People don't take you seriously.
- People think your ideas are too big or unrealistic.
- You get told that you're unfocused.
- You see relationship connections and impacts that others don't see.
- You wish that other people shared your passion, excitement, and energy.
If you answered yes to even one of these challenges, we have good news. You can:
- Energize others with your passion and enthusiasm.
- Convey your vision and feelings more clearly.
- Connect with others more quickly and easily.
- Persuade people to see your perspective with less frustration.
- Gain the admiration of others.
- Have a greater impact on people.
Make a connection and gain influence from your communications by…
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For Better Interaction
Your DISC assessment report puts you one step ahead in becoming a more effective communicator. With your assessment results you gain powerful insights and strategies you can use to better understand your natural communication and behavioral style. Using those insights, you can communicate with others better.
And … knowing yourself is only the first step.
You can use the DISC model to connect with others better when you use it to adapt your communication to better fit another person's style. Adjust your words and actions, and you will engage, connect, and persuade more quickly and easily.
Is there anyone you simply don't get or doesn't get you?
Do you know someone who does things so differently from you that you find it hard to relate to him or her?
The DISC model is a useful and effective map for understanding human behavior — when you know how to apply it. To use it fully, you must know yourself AND the DISC style(s) of the people around you. Then, use that awareness to tailor your communication accordingly.
That's why we created the Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate video series.
This program gives you fun videos and quick-read learning materials tailored to your style to help you better apply your assessment results. With this program, you get fast and engaging techniques for adapting your communication style.
You'll get an in-depth look at how your communication style best works with every other style.
You'll also learn these four critical steps to make a fast connection and convey your ideas better:
- Understand the DISC model (Consider it as a “map” on human behavior.)
- Understand your style (Find your position on the map.)
- Understand the other person's style (Determine the destination for a trip from YOUR location to HIS/HER location.)
- Adjust your words, behaviors, and tone to best fit how they receive information. (It's like charting a route on the map.)
With your DISC assessment and report, you gained insight into the first three steps of the process. With this learning package, you'll get powerful insights to help you achieve the fourth critical step…
Connect with others, develop influence, and energize people by adjusting your words, behaviors, and tone to best fit how they receive information.
You'll also learn:
- How to create fast connections with other people.
- Specific ways to paint a picture for others to see more easily.
- Insights into how to win people to your cause with better communication and presentation skills.
- What you can do and say to put your best foot forward with all kinds of people.
- How to work with your strengths and make adjustments for your blind spots.
If you're ready to fully understand your personal style, begin taking positive, intentional actions that increase your communication effectiveness, and stop wasting time deciphering the meaning behind other people's messages, then this training package is the best personal investment you've made ALL YEAR.
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For Better Interaction (Inspiring)
If you have Inspiring (high-I) traits, this package will give you the insights you need to create better connection and influence in your communications and interactions with others. For just $149, you'll get both a DVD with fun, informational videos and a quick access reference guide.
We are confident that you will find great value in the Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate training package. We have been working hard for many months to assemble the right resources and information to make this training resource useful, thorough, and easy to use. We believe in the product. We personally use the product, and we are happy with our results. And we are not you. If you are unhappy with the training package, we will happily refund your full purchase price.