Build Closer Relationships and Encourage Others Better
Do you have any of the following concerns when working with others?
- People push you for decisions you aren't ready to make.
- People want you to take a stand or a position on issues that aren't that important to you.
- You feel silenced or ignored by people with loud, strong opinions.
- You see the relationship impact for actions that others simply miss.
If you answered yes to even one of these challenges, we have good news. You can:
- Be strong without being forceful.
- Build relationships without getting walked on.
- Protect people without being aggressive or pushy.
- Encourage and positively impact others with your communication skills.
- Get heard by others.
Build relationships and encourage others with your communication approach…
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For Stronger Connection
Your DISC assessment report puts you one step ahead in becoming a more effective communicator. With your assessment results you gain great insights and approaches you can use to better understand your natural communication and behavioral style. Using those insights, you can communicate with others better.
And … knowing yourself is only the first step.
You can use the DISC model to build stronger connections with others when you adapt your communication approach to better fit another person's style. Adjust your words and actions, and you will create stronger connections that support and encourage others. Do this, and other people will know that you are serious about your intent even when you don't forcefully express yourself.
Is there anyone you simply don't get?
Do you know someone who does things so differently from you that you find it hard to relate to him or her?
The DISC model is a useful and effective map for understanding human behavior — when you know how to apply it. To use it fully, you must know yourself AND the DISC style(s) of the people around you. Then, use that awareness to tailor your communication accordingly.
That's why we created the Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate video series.
This program gives you practical videos and easy-to-access learning materials tailored to your style to help you better apply your assessment results. With this program, you get suggestions, tips, and insights for adapting your communication style.
You'll get an in-depth look at how your communication style best works with every other style.
You'll also learn these four critical steps to build closer relationships through your interactions with others:
- Understand the DISC model (Consider it as a “map” on human behavior.)
- Understand your style (Find your position on the map.)
- Understand the other person's style (Determine the destination for a trip from YOUR location to HIS/HER location.)
- Adjust your words, behaviors, and tone to best fit how they receive information. (It's like charting a route on the map.)
With your DISC assessment and report, you gained insight into the first three steps of the process. With this learning package, you get helpful insights you can use to take the fourth critical step…
Connect with others, express your feelings, and encourage people towards better understanding by adjusting your words, behaviors, and tone to best fit how they receive information.
You'll also learn:
- Specific ways to change your communication approaches so that you can connect with others in better ways.
- Insights into how to become a better communicator and presenter based on your behavioral style.
- What you can do and say to put your best foot forward with all kinds of people.
- How to work with your strengths and make adjustments for your blind spots.
If you're ready to fully understand your personal style, begin taking positive, intentional actions that increase your communication effectiveness, and stop wasting time deciphering the meaning behind other people's messages, then this training package is the best personal investment you've made ALL YEAR.
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For Stronger Connection (Supportive)
If you have Supportive (high-S) traits, this package will give you the insights you need to build stronger connections and better encourage others with your communication approach. For just $149, you'll get both a DVD with informational videos and an easy to use printed reference guide.
We are confident that you will find great value in the Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate training package. We have been working hard for many months to assemble the right resources and information to make this training resource useful, thorough, and easy to use. We believe in the product. We personally use the product, and we are happy with our results. And we are not you. If you are unhappy with the training package, we will happily refund your full purchase price.