Congratulations on making the decision to learn more about your team with DISC Style Reports! That's a great first step!
Help your team get even better results with this…
And Save $250!
With this offer you get…
- Specific suggestions for how you and each of your team members can adjust YOUR style(s).
- Tips, techniques, and insights you and every member of your team can use to improve communication and reduce conflicts.
- PLUS SPECIAL BONUS CONTENT — Keeping Your Cool When the Conversation Gets Hot
Get deeper insights about how to become a better leader and communicator.
Help your team communicate more effectively and get past conflicts more quickly.
Even though we wrote our report to provide a great deal of practical and useful information, there is still more we could say.
Unfortunately, if we did, the report would be longer than most people want to read.
That's why we created this video training series to quickly give you and your team the information you need to get maximum value from your DISC assessment investment.
By taking DISC assessments, you're already a step ahead in learning to communicate more effectively with others. Your assessment results provide great insights and strategies and are essential to better understanding your preferred behavioral and communication style.
And … your reports are only the first step towards gaining full mastery of the DISC model.
What if you could get even deeper insights into how to use your reports to…
- Get better, faster results.
- Connect and communicate with others more easily.
- Build successful business and personal relationships.
- Convey your ideas in ways that others understand them more easily.
- Identify what triggers conflicts between you and another person so you can avoid or remove the trigger.
- Keep your cool in tense conversations so that you can lead them to resolution rather than escalation.
The DISC model is most effective when you understand how to adapt your communication to another person's style. When you learn how to adjust and modify your words and actions, you will be more quickly and more clearly understood and heard by other people.
Consider these questions…
- Is there someone on your team who you simply don't get?
- Is there someone who does things so differently from you that you find it hard to relate to him or her?
- Do you want your team to communicate with each other more quickly and effectively so they can get better results?
The DISC model is a fantastic map to understanding human behavior that you can use to accomplish those things.
To use the map fully, though, you must not only be aware of your DISC style, but also the DISC style of the people around you, and how to use that awareness to tailor your communication accordingly.
And that's why we created our brand-new video series, Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate.
Based on your communication style, the program includes a series of videos and corresponding learning materials that help you further understand and utilize your assessment results by providing specific and actionable techniques for adapting your communication style.
So whether your primary style is D, I, S, or C, you'll get an in-depth look at how your communication style best works with every other style.
To successfully apply the DISC model, you follow four critical steps that guide you towards a more successful, collaborative interaction with others:
- Understand the DISC model (Consider it as a “map” on human behavior.)
- Understand your style (Find your position of where you are on the map.)
- Understand the other person's style (Determine the destination for a trip from YOUR location to HIS/HER behavior.)
- Adjust your words, behaviors, and tone to best fit how they receive information. (It's like charting a route on the map.)
With your DISC assessment and report, you will learn about the first three steps of the process. With this learning package, you'll get powerful insights to help you achieve the fourth critical step.
Learn how to adjust your words, behaviors, and tone to best fit how others receive information.
You'll also learn:
- Objective, non-judgmental words and phrases to implement into your daily communication, resulting in improved, more engaged understanding.
- Specific ways to change your communication approaches so that you can connect with others in better ways.
- Insights into how to become a better communicator and presenter based on your behavioral style.
- What you can do and say to put your best foot forward with all kinds of people.
- How to work with your strengths and make adjustments for your blind spots.
If you're ready to fully understand how to adapt your personal style, help your team members know how to adapt their styles, take positive, intentional actions that increase effective connections and communication with others, and stop wasting time deciphering the meaning behind other people's messages, then this training package will be the best team and personal investment you've made ALL YEAR.
Here's what you'll get with this package…
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For Better Results (Dominant)
If you have high-D traits, this package will give you the insights you need to get better results from your communications and interactions with others. It includes both a DVD with informational videos and a printed reference guide.
Value = $149
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For Better Interaction (Inspiring)
If you have high-I traits, this package will give you the insights you need you need to create better interaction in your communications and interactions with others. It includes both a DVD with informational videos and a printed reference guide.
Value = $149
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For Stronger Connection (Supportive)
If you have high-S traits, this package will give you the insights you need you need to create stronger connections in your communications and interactions with others. It includes both a DVD with informational videos and a printed reference guide.
Value = $149
Using the DISC Model to Connect & Communicate: For More Clarity (Cautious)
If you have high-C traits, this package will give you the insights you need you need to get greater clarity in your communications and interactions with others. It includes both a DVD with informational videos and a printed reference guide.
Value = $149
PLUS THIS SPECIAL BONUS — Keeping Your Cool When the Conversation Gets Hot (streaming, online audio)
You get INSTANT ACCESS to this streaming audio program that will give you specific ways to manage your emotions and to keep your cool when the conversation gets hot. You'll learn communication skills that help you to get your point across with tact and confidence in difficult situations.
The bonus is delivered as an online, streaming audio. It is not shipped as a physical CD.
Value = $99
Total value = $695
Your price = ONLY $445!
We are confident that you will find great value in the Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate training package. We have been working hard for many months to assemble the right resources and information to make this training package useful, thorough, and easy to use. We believe in the product. We personally use the product, and we are happy with our results. And we are not you. If you are unhappy with the training package, we will happily refund your full purchase price.
Risk Free Acceptance Form
Yes! I Want the
Using the DISC Model to Connect and Communicate
with the BONUS
Keeping Your Cool When the Conversation Gets Hot
I understand that I'll receive 4 DVDs, 4 printed books, and 1 online audio packed with tips, techniques, and strategies that will help me and my team adjust our communication approaches to:
- Get better results.
- Create better connection with others.
- Build stronger relationships.
- Achieve greater clarity.
- Get through conflicts faster and more successfully.
- Keep cool and remain calm during difficult conversations.
- And much more!
When the counter hits zero, the bonus offer that adds access to Keeping Your Cool When the Conversation Gets Hot with your purchase of this video series expires.[tu_countdown id=6990 design=1][/tu_countdown]