What if You Could Use the DISC Model to Facilitate Better Conversations with Your Team?
You’ve already had your team members take a DISC Assessment so they know how to communicate more effectively with other team members based on their preferred behavioral and communication styles.
That's a great start, and there is more that you can do to get even better results, stronger relationships, and more value from the DISC assessment.
With the assessment alone, each member of your team knows their own communication and behavioral style. With the information in it, they can probably guess at the styles of other team members and how to adjust to better communicate with them.
With a well planned conversation between team members, though, you can facilitate deeper learning, greater understanding, and better ability to apply the DISC model within your team.
Leading your team through a facilitated discussion about the DISC model, how it applies to each team member, and how to use your new understanding to build better working relationships, reduce conflict, and improve results.
Here's the thing:
If you're not well versed in the DISC model or if you've never facilitated this type of discussion, you run the risk of doing more harm than good by having the conversation. If you don't know the “gotcha'” points in this kind of conversation and how to avoid them, you could create more harm than you avoid.
Fortunately, we have just the thing to help you get all the great benefits of having a team discussion about applying the DISC Model in a way that minimizes the risk of triggering the negative thoughts and feelings a poorly planned discussion can create.
That’s why we created the
DISC Facilitator Guide
This guide will help you facilitate conversations based on your team’s communication styles and provide insights to help you gain greater insights into how your team functions.
With this guide you get:
- Pre-built Power Point slides you can use to facilitate a discussion about how the DISC model works and how you can apply it to your team.
- A Facilitator's Quick Start Guide to help you quickly know how to get started using the Guide.
- A Complete Facilitator's Manual with additional background information about the DISC model with insights on the “gotcha'” points and challenge points when discussing the DISC model.
By using The DISC Facilitator's Guide, you'll know:
- More about your team environment
- How to help your team communicate more effectively
- How to help team members understand and work with other teams more effectively
- Ways to facilitate team discussion to resolve conflicts more quickly
- And so much more!
We know how important it is for your team to be able to communicate effectively and for you to be able to help them achieve their goals. That's why we packed so much value into this guide.
Here’s just a fraction of what you’re getting:
- Insights on how to present and discuss the DISC model.
- Ways to navigate potential challenge areas when presenting the DISC model.
- Greater perspective to help you and your team members know how to apply the information from their individual DISC assessment reports
- Deeper understanding of what the DISC team report says – and doesn't say.
- Communication tips to help you understand every member of your team and for everyone on your team to understand each other.
Ready to get started? Get instant access to your guide below for only $299!
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee!We believe our work isn’t done until you are completely satisfied with the results you have received from our training. When you choose to learn with us, we have built satisfaction guarantees to ensure your happiness (or delight) with us, our work, and most importantly, your results. Every product is backed with our guarantee of complete satisfaction. If, for any reason you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can get a full refund. No questions asked. Guaranteed.
This guide is written to work best with assessments from this site. If you have purchased DISC assessments from a different supplier, you should check with them to see if they have a comparable product.
If you have not purchased assessments yet…
If you do have an account with our site, login to reveal the purchase buttons.