Get Even More Value From Your DISC Assessment
How to Use the DISC ModelThe understanding you gain from your DISC assessment will give you insights and strategies for communicating more effectively, and it will give you information to help you adapt your style and respond appropriately in most situations.
But what if you want even more and deeper insights about how to use the DISC model?Even though we wrote our report to provide a great deal of practical and useful information, there is still more we could say.And, if we did, the report would be longer than most people want to read.That's why we created this video training series to quickly give you the information you need to get maximum value from your DISC assessment investment.With this video program, you will learn…
- How Behavioral Models (like the DISC model) can help you become a better communicator.
- How Behavioral Models (like the DISC model) can hurt your efforts to become a better communicator.
- How the DISC model works.
- Insights to each of the four DISC styles.
- How to interpret your DISC report.
- How to read and interpret DISC graphs.
- What your DISC graphs do (and don't) tell you.
- How to use the DISC model to connect and communicate with other people.
- What you can do to use the DISC model for maximum results.
- “Code words” you can use to quickly connect with other people.
- Body language and tone cues and clues to help you better interpret other people's meaning and to get your point across more successfully.
Your DISC style report is all about you, and there is still more to learn about this dynamic and powerful communication tool.