What if You Could Use the DISC Model to Get Insights About Your Team Instantly?
Each of your team members has already taken a DISC Assessment from this site. They know how to communicate more effectively with other team members based on their preferred behavioral and communication style.
But do you know:
- How your team communicates with each other?
- What things you should be watching out for among your team?
- Or how your team communicates with other teams in your organization?
Wouldn’t you like to find the answers to these questions? Wouldn't you like to learn how to better apply insights about your team members that you have already collected?
That’s why we created the
DISC Style Team Report
Based on the individual DISC assessment results from your team, this report will generate an overall look at your team’s communication style and provide insights to help you gain greater insights into how your team functions.
With this report you'll be able to:
- Understand your team environment
- Help your team communicate more effectively
- Identify and address potential conflict points, strengths, and blind spots within your team
- Help team members understand how to work with other teams more effectively
- Lead team discussion to help resolve conflicts more quickly
- And so much more!
We know how important it is for your team to be able to communicate effectively and for you to be able to help them achieve their goals. That's why we packed so much value into this report.
Here’s just a fraction of what you’re getting:
- Graphs that show each member of your team on the DISC Model
- A review of the DISC Model
- Descriptions of your team environment
- What your team environment means for each of your team members
- Perspective on how to facilitate richer and more powerful team building discussions with your team
- Each member’s individual internal and external graphs
You’ll be able to create and generate your reports instantly. You’ll no longer have to attempt to plot everyone onto a chart yourself or pay someone else to do it manually. No more waiting!
Ready to get started? Select the number of team reports you'd like below!
Each credit allows you to create one team report, and you only need one Team Report per team. Once the report has been created, you can view it as often as you like. The maximum number of people you can fit on one team report is about 40 (it gets difficult to read/interpret afer that size).
We are confident that you will find great value in the DISC Style Team Reports. We have been working hard for many months to assemble the right resources and information to make this training report useful, thorough, and easy to use. We believe in the product. We personally use the product, and we are happy with our results. And we are not you. If you are unhappy with the training package, we will happily refund your full purchase price.
Risk Free Acceptance Form
I Want Instant Access!
I understand that for only $149 for each Team Report, I'll receive Instant Access to:
- Team report credit(s) to generate a report for each team
- A look into my team’s environment
- Insights and perspectives to help the members of my team communicate more effectively
- Information to help the memebers of my team resolve conflicts more quickly
- Insights into my team’s blind spots, conflict points, and strengths
- And so much more!
You can purchase more Team Report credits at any time.
This report will work AFTER your team members have completed DISC assessments using child accounts within your Admin account. You will need to purchase an assessment for each team member and one Team Report for the full team. For example, if you have 15 team members, you will need to purchase 15 assessment credits and one Team report credit to put all 15 team members on one Team report
If you don't have an Admin account…
If you do have an Admin account, login to reveal the purchase buttons.