FULL DISC ASSESSMENT FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE
GAIN INSIGHTS IN 20 MINUTES THAT IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS AND RELATIONSHIPS FOR A LIFETIME
DISC assessments help you in so many ways and in so many situations.
Have you ever…
- Had a communication breakdown with a co-worker or family member?
- Gotten stuck in a conflict because you could not bridge the gap with another person?
- Been frustrated by not being understood by another person?
- Struggled to understand another person’s perspective?
- Felt confused by other people’s words and actions?
If you have, we know exactly how you feel, and a DISC Assessment can give you insights to help you with each of these situations.
The examples above are on the personal level. If you are a leader in any organization, you might have different concerns.
As a leader, have you ever…
- Struggled to discover what motivates and inspires someone on your team?
- Wondered why a member of your team feels compelled to tell you what they did this weekend every Monday morning?
- Gotten frustrated by a team member who rarely engages with you or other team members?
- Been confused by what people do (or do not do) when confronted by change and other work challenges?
If you have, we know these struggles as well, and a DISC Assessment offers you information to help you solve each of these leadership challenges.
A Full DISC Assessment can tell you more about you and your team members in 20 minutes than you might normally learn in 6 months or more.
If you’re a leader…
Have everyone on your team take a DISC assessment, get their DISC report, and you can learn these things about them as well. Add a Facilitator Guide or a Team Report to your purchase and facilitate a discussion with your team about their individual and collective DISC assessment results, and you can build a stronger, more cohesive, and more productive team with less internal conflicts.
Start now and in only a few minutes, you will have a full DISC Assessment report customized to your DISC style with insights and information you can use to make a difference in your results and relationships for a lifetime.
When you understand your style, have an idea about the style of those around you and know how to adapt as necessary, you have a competitive advantage in every single interaction. Of course – as with all things in life – this does not guarantee success, but which would you rather risk: having the information and not fully acting on it or not having the information at all?
You can have this competitive advantage for just $39!
Complete the Full DISC Assessment in about 20 Minutes
This Comprehensive DISC Personality Assessment is just 24 questions and takes about 20 minutes to complete. It is only $39, and your 28-page personalized report includes:
- Personalized analysis of your natural style and adapted style
- Thorough review of all four DISC styles and how you work within those styles
- Insights into the greatest gifts and greatest concerns you have in your workplace
- Overview of the styles that complement your strengths
- Strategies for communicating more effectively
- Analysis of your response to stressful situations
- A look at how others view you and your communication style
- Information on how to adapt your style
- And so much more.
Why not take 20 minutes to get these insights right now?
We are confident that you will find great value in your personalized DISC assessment report. We have worked hard to assemble the right resources and information to make your report useful, thorough, and easy to use. We believe in the product. We personally use the product, and we are happy with our results. And we are not you. If you are unhappy with your report, we will happily refund your full purchase price.