Three Reasons You Must Take 10 Minutes and Complete the Comprehensive disc Personality Test
Reason #1 – We All Have “Blind” Spots
Don’t you hate it when you pull innocently into the next lane only to have a car terrifyingly appear in the rear view mirror SO close to your bumper with the driver really glaring at you with white knuckles clenching the wheel?
Where did that car come from anyway???
There’s a reason it’s called a blind spot. You don’t see it.
The same is true for your communication and behavior styles. There are things about your style that likely are completely blind to you, but living in broad daylight to co-workers and/or your family – and some of those things make them crazy!
Page 6 of the special report you receive after completing the Comprehensive disc Personality Test gives you insights into your personal blind spots and suggestions about how to be aware of them and potential modify your behavior to have more meaningful, successful and rewarding relationships.
Reason #2 – Leverage Creates Greater Success
Archimedes is said to have proclaimed: “Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.”
When you leverage your strengths, you can move your world as well.
Give yourself the gift of leverage by learning more about your communication and behavioral strengths. See how your style is viewed by others when you “in-control” vs “out-of-control” with your behaviors on pages 10-12 of your personal report. This will help you use your knowledge of the disc personality information to accomplish more and get better results from all your interactions and relationships.
Reason #3 – You Can’t Afford Not To
What is the value of:
- Increasing your close rate on sales call?
- Creating stronger communications between collaborating departments?
- Understanding how to lead, motivate, and inspire your team, your colleagues, and your boss?
- The peace of mind of knowing you are actually communicating with your boss – or your teenager
When you understand your style, have an idea about the style of those around you and know how to adapt as necessary, you have a competitive advantage in every single interaction. Of course – as with all things in life – this does not guarantee success, but which would you rather risk: having the information and not fully acting on it or not having the information at all?
You can have this competitive advantage for just $29!.
Complete the Full disc Assessment in about 10 Minutes
This Comprehensive disc Personality Test is just 24 questions and takes no more than 10 minutes to complete. The upgrade assessment is just $29 and your 28-page personalized report includes:
- Personalized analysis of your natural style and adapted style
- Thorough review of all four DISC styles and how you work within those styles
- Insights into the greatest gifts and greatest concerns you have in your workplace
- Overview of the styles that complement your strengths
- Strategies for communicating more effectively
- Analysis of your response to stressful situations
- A look at how others view you and your communication style
- Information on how to adapt your style
- And so much more.
Why not take 10 minutes to create your own leverage right now?
We are confident that you will find great value in your personalized disc style report. We have been working hard for many months to assemble the right resources and information to make your report useful, thorough, and easy to use. We believe in the product. We personally use the product, and we are happy with our results. And we are not you. If you are unhappy with your report, we will happily refund your full purchase price.