Congratulations on making the decision to learn more about your communication style with your DISC assessment.
Please check your inbox for an email with your password and instructions for logging in to this site to take your assessment.
Get Even More Value From Your DISC Assessment with this…The understanding you gain from your DISC assessment will give you insights and strategies for communicating more effectively, and it will give you information to help you adapt your style and respond appropriately in most situations.
But what if you want even more and deeper insights about how to use the DISC model?Even though we wrote our report to provide a great deal of practical and useful information, there is still more we could say. And, if we did, the report would be longer than most people want to read. That's why we created this video training series to quickly give you the information you need to get maximum value from your DISC assessment investment. With this video program, you will learn…
- How Behavioral Models (like the DISC model) can help you become a better communicator.
- How Behavioral Models (like the DISC model) can hurt your efforts to become a better communicator.
- How the DISC model works.
- Insights to each of the four DISC styles.
- How to interpret your DISC report.
- How to read and interpret DISC graphs.
- What your DISC graphs do (and don't) tell you.
- How to use the DISC model to connect and communicate with other people.
- What you can do to use the DISC model for maximum results.
- “Code words” you can use to quickly connect with other people.
- Body language and tone cues and clues to help you better interpet other people's meaning and to get your point acros more successfully.
Your DISC style report is all about you, and there is still more to learn about this dynamic and powerful communication tool
Learn How to Use the DISC ModelWith this information-packed training program, you’ll learn:
- How to read your graphs,
- How to read other people, and
- How to adjust your approach to communicate more successfully.
- Understanding the DISC Model
- DISC Graph Reading and Application
- Using the DISC Model to Communicate More Effectively
- Plus a Special Bonus – We'll include our Quick Course on Using the DISC Model video program (valued at $19)
Act now to get this $168 value for ONLY $79.This offer is good for the next 48 hours. After that, it goes back to the regular price.